Friday, December 31, 2004

Did I really cave in?

So I was joking around earlier tonight that I had a secret blog that I never told anyone about... and now I find myself writing on this. I don't know how much dedication I will have to a blogger, since I have resisted and always criticized Bryan for his blogger since day one; I was always against the idea of his blogger taking the place of sending personal emails to family and friends who are interested in his life (which he used to do in college). He always said it was easier this way, but... I still like getting email (actually he always sent the 12 page emails to my mom and she would print them for the rest of us to read. So I never really got email anyway. But I still stick it to him...). I guess I'm lame. This concludes my first post.

No comments: