So, I really don't know how to work this very well, but I'm just too tired all the time to figure it out. I wanted to post these pictures that I took yesterday on my way to school but now they're all posted in the wrong order (from bottom to top) and I wanted it to be all one post and for the pictures to be a little bigger. I'll have to actually spend time making this thing look right, someday.
Anyway, I woke up yesterday having forgotten that it even snowed, since it was raining all afternoon Sunday and I didn't expect it to turn into a blizzard. So I was very surprised to see every tree branch holding about 2 inches of snow and my car totally burried in what looked like a foot (it was probably only 4 inches or so). It was so beautiful out and still warm, and all morning snow was slowly falling off the branches so around campus it looked like it was snowing just under all of the trees. But the snow fell in such huge chunks that I ducked every time I walked under a tree, expecting to feel a heavy dumping of snow. Then I would laugh at myself (because I did this several times). During the few minutes it took me to walk to school yesterday morning, I was for once appreciative of living in a place that can be so beautiful and was able to see one good thing about winter. Then the sand trucks came by and made everything brown.
No comments:
Post a Comment