Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sorry to disappoint you, readers. I thought Bryan was the only one who cared when I didn't update, but I guess I was wrong... I didn't know it was a big deal until Lynnea told me there were comments on my last post. And I was questioned on the content of my posts the other day when I was asked why the life-changing U2 concert wasn't blog-worthy (sorry, it just occurred during my non-blogging phase...). The last few weeks have been eventful enough to blog about but I just don't have the energy now to talk about how I have recently spent my time reparing my broken phone, bike, and car (which now has a new trendy GREEN hood), and trying to win a lovely evening with a nice farm boy at the date auction (against my will). More updates to come... for now I'll leave you with the most exciting conversation that's happened in the last 20 minutes (as said by me to the cat):

Krista: Buffy, why don't you care about me whenever I come home?
Lynnea: Does she care about you while you're away?

3 comments:

Lynnea said...

Ha ha, I'm so clever.

Jonas of Sinope said...

Made me laugh.

ThePackerBacker said...

Me too and I am not even a part of the family.