
I guess it's about time to let the large population of blog-readers out there know that I'm officially off the market. Tyler and I had a beautiful wedding that (as far as I know) went exactly as we had planned and imagined it, and are now in the process of our great escape to Canada. I tend to use this blog more when I'm away from everyone I know, so that might mean that I'll be more active with updates.
In addition to being married, I'm also indefinitely unemployed, so that might result in blogging out of sheer boredom.

I'll try to keep this somewhat up-to-date after we are actually moved in to our new place and can get the dogs together to take our sled to the nearest town with internet access. Good thing I'll be living where it's winter 12 months a year so that my igloo won't melt.

I also don't really know anyone where I'm going, so all this is to say, if you're my friend, please keep in touch with me via email, blog comments, facebook, coming up for a visit, or any other way you can think of, because I'm anticipating being lonely... and I'll try to call when we get our string and tin can hooked up.
6 comments:
I was really hoping that our wedding would be important enough to bring a little bit of life back into this blog! Although, if it takes your own wedding to make you post, that does not bode well for this blog.....
I'll be watching for your posts! Want all the info you have to give as quickly as you can give it! It'll be good your stuck at home with no cell glued to your ear. :) Sorry, I know that was your favorite passtime. Keep the pictures coming too!
Mom-"hungry" for her daughter
I miss you! How's Canada?
Dear Krista, it's me, Lester! I love you!
Wow, I am so out of the loop!!! Everyone on my life is all of a sudden back to blogging and it's hard to keep up!
Now remember my rules:
1. No friends.
2. No jobs.
3. Move back soon.
You know you miss hanging out with Erik and me! Who are you going to play Settlers with?
Anyway, I am glad that you've finally made it to Ottawa and can actually move on with your married lives!
You are running out of days to get that much coveted 4th post of the year in!
Post a Comment