I guess I have to include that I've been to Costa Rica, Minneapolis, Chatham, and Niagara Falls this summer... so it hasn't been completely boring.. but this month sort of is. More to come on my direction-less life later; here are some summer highlights in pictures:


Lynnea's wedding in Costa Rica!Fourth of July fireworks on the boat in Stillwater.
Dancing at April and Kevin's wedding.
Going to Niagara Falls with Ottawa friends.
Tyler feeding the geese on our walks along the Ottawa River.
5 comments:
Now that you've updated your blog, you can make Lynnea feel bad for not updating hers for over a month.
It took me a second to realize that was you dancing in that picture. And Tyler. That is Tyler, isn't it?
My predictable solution to your boredom: read the shelf of books I gave you. And enjoy your new cat. Let me know what you name her.
Yeh, I wasn't sure if that was Tyler you were dancing with either. I was hoping you did something! with Tyler this summer. I'm glad you could make it to your sister-in-law's wedding. :)
Show off your kitty here. What's the Spanish word for 'cat?' Carrie B named her new cat with the Costa Rican word for 'child,' I think? ~Mom
Yes, that's Tyler in the picture. The cat is still nameless... we'll decide on something soon.
My problem is that I have plenty of things to do that to keep me from being bored (with my volunteer work), but the things that I'm doing are a lot more boring than touring Sicily or working at camp!
Yay for working at camp! I propose one final camp summer for us all! What do you say, Ericksons/Sundmans/andHalls at Northwoods in 2009??? We can even try to throw in a Spilker in there somewhere.
very tempting... we will have to see if I have a "real" job by then.
Post a Comment