Friday, June 17, 2005

I feel like I should have so much to say since I haven't posted in so long. But I don't. Things are going okay here... I am enjoying getting to know people and stuff, but sometimes I feel a little... useless. Especially right now. I don't know what to do with myself. I took yesterday off, so I should be working today but I can't get a hold of anyone so I can't get together with anyone. And there are other things I have to do eventually, but I have to wait till next week or wait to get approval on things. I feel like everyone is so stressed and I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. I asked if I could take any more responsibilities to help out, but wasn't really given any specific answer on what to do. So for now I'm doing nothing.

I got plane tickets in the mail today. I am now for sure leaving for Romania on the 4th of July. I am really excited to go, so hopefully I can put it out of my mind and focus on Operation West Virginia for the next 2 weeks. At least that will keep me busy.

1 comment:

Lester said...

Keep you busy shopping only at Wal-Mart and avoiding the word "definitely"... I'm in awe that you've found some place more rural than where I grew up!