Saturday, April 01, 2006

A few updates

I'll post an actual blog about what's going on in my life sometime soon... when I don't have to leave for work in half an hour like I do now. So here's what I'll talk about next time (to give you a little to look forward to):

-school
-work
-previous trips
-summer plans
-the book smashed
-clay pots

That sums up my life right about now. The most exciting thing that has happened to me in the last few months since I posted is that I made the Dean's list for Fall 2006. Figure that one out.

Ciao!

3 comments:

Lynnea said...

Wow, you're so ahead of the game, making the Dean's List for a semester that you haven't even taken yet. You'll have to teach me you're ways...

Lynnea said...

Forgive that misspelling in the final sentence there.

Jonas of Sinope said...

It's funny that most people make the opposite mistake and use date from the last year we've completed rather than the current one. I guess you are future-oriented.

And if that isn't a typo, then I join Lynnea in begging you to explain how you did this.