Monday, December 25, 2006

.


9 comments:

Lynnea said...

I knew it, I knew it.

I'm gonna tell Von Maur.

krista said...

noooo.... you know I'm already hanging on by a thread.

Thall said...

Merry Christmas, and I can't wait to get my stolen present. I bet it's a bottle of stolen cologne.

Whisky Priest said...

I'm really enjoying my stolen nothing.

Whisky Priest said...

Krista-
I got your phone message today. Unfortunately, my phone isn't registering numbers it doesn't know, so I can't call you back (lame, I know). Anyway, I did hear about the big news, but I wanted to say, anyway, congratulations. Of course, I'll be there.
-CP

krista said...

CP- I understand about the phone thing, and even if you just made it up because you hate talking on the phone, I understand that, too. Thanks for the message. I'm glad you'll be there!

Jonas of Sinope said...

You missed January.

Let's hear about this engagement!

Lynnea said...

Wait a minute, you're engaged??????

Lynnea said...

Hey, time to post again.