Buying a house is an exciting event, but I am also a little bit sad about moving out of our apartment. It's been a good place to live for the last 2.5 years. It has given me the most stability I have known since leaving my parents' house. This may not seem like a big deal, but considering that in the last 8 years I have received mail at 10 different addresses, it is to me. I'm not the kind of person who desires stability, but I do feel a little attached to the place after living here for over 2 years. And while I feel ready to move on to a new country, hopefully the move across the city will be satisfying enough.
Goodbye 110 Forward Avenue. A few pictures to remember you by:
Post-painting of the stripes
The Ottawa River, where we walk, run, bike and rollerblade
Halloween 2008 pumpkin carving
View from our balcony at night
View of the river from our bedroom
Blurry Tango family photoTo come next month... new house pics!
4 comments:
You beat me by one address (not including English departments where I've received mail)! I'll have another in about a month, though...
Also, you've got to love a street called "Forward Avenue."
And, finally, I was the only one in the family not to see the stripes in person! I did want to.
I will have another address in 2 days... I think my counting was a little off - it was 10 in 6 years. Now it will be 11!
I would like to repeat the stripes in the new house, but I bought a striped couch so I think that might clash...
It also might clash with the amount of time I want to spend painting!
Cute place, can't wait to see pictures of the house.....
PS: we're tied for mailing addresses!
Post a Comment