Why did I want to go back to school, again? I want to update the blog but I'm so busy with final assignments that I can't spare time to give thought to anything else. For some reason I chose to do 2 of my final papers on death. I am drowning in research that needs to be read before I can write and it's getting a little depressing. Yet, I feel like grief & loss is something that is very important and not given nearly enough attention in social work education. So I'm educating myself... just have to get through one more week of craziness and then I'll be half done with this program... hope I can make it.
2 comments:
I hear ya! I blogged tonight, but there's not much substance. It's just too busy!!!!
Life is a little less busy now, but I don't have a lot to say. Working a lot more than normal since school's done for a few weeks. Christmas shopping takes up the rest of my time!
Post a Comment