Last time I ever take out the garbage
So, thinking I would be a good roommate and take the two way over full garbage bags out to the dumpster, I carefully tiptoed through this huge slushy lake in front of the thing and tossed the bags in carefully, and on my way back I almost fell on my butt when the "frozen" slushy puddle I was standing on unfroze beneath me and my entire foot and ankle were submerged in this nasty, muddy, snowy/watery puddle. My pants are soaked on the bottom and my poor leather shoe is completely disgusting. I am one sock and one shoe short, now. I better find something else to wear before the hoedown tonight!
3 comments:
That will teach you to ever try to do a kind deed again. Didn't you learn about the dangers of kind deeds on Fraiser when he picks up a woman to get her out of the rain and she turns out to be a prostitute? And a man? Come on Krista, you should know these things.
I haven't even been to my blog in a long time so I never read this comment, but you are very right. I think I need to watch more Frasier so I don't make these mistakes again.
Just neglect to take out the garbage. My roommate has been taking out the garbage and the recycling for months. I rationalize my lack of contribution to the household by thinking that I don't cook or shower nearly as much as she does (who does those things every single day?) but I still pay half the gas and electric bills. I know you're smart enough to come up with a similar compromise. Think, "Amy's got to practice being a wife" or something.
Post a Comment