Monday, March 28, 2005

The end is near... hopefully

Spring break is officially over. It wasn't too bad. Even though I despise work, it was good to make some money to try to pay off my car repairs, taxes, insurance, etc. Tyler and I made $60 recycling pop cans in Michigan. That was definitely one of the highlights. I'm so tired and I don't think I'm ready to go back to school tomorrow. I hate going back to school after spring break. I feel like it should just be over... but it's not, and there's a lot more work ahead. At least the weather isn't too bad this week and hopefully I can start biking again.

So here's all the pictures my camera could handle before the battery died when Tyler and I were at Niagara Falls. I would have liked to take more, but I had no battery and my camera was getting really wet from the mist. I still cannot figure out how to put them all in one post. I even read the directions. Oh well.

No comments: