Yes, someday I will edit the links on the side that say "edit-me." For now, I think it's kinda funny and I hope people click on them, expecting to be redirected to a site that's all about personal improvement and edification. That would be great.
My watch is super dirty from the last year of wear and all of the gross bodies of water it has endured (the main ones that come to mind are the dirty dishes sink at work and Silver Lake), but knowing I'm going to be in and out of another lake all summer makes me feel like I should just keep the same watch. I'll get one when I go back to school. That's what I said last year, too.
So I am going to accept the head lifeguard position at Timber Bay Camp, and I feel good about it but I also really wish that I was taking the internship position that was offered to me in West Virginia. Why can't the process of obtaining a job this summer be as easy and mindless as the decision to work at SLC was for the past 4 years? Even as I am writing this I am still considering how great it would be to go to WV, but I really feel like I am commited to Timber Bay already. Maybe the feeling of obligation is God's way of telling me that it's the right place to go...? How come they had months to decide if I got the job and I only have three days to decide if I'm going to accept it? I guess because they would want me to start next week.
I know I'll feel positive about whatever happens, and it's just one summer in my life. It's not the biggest decision in the world to make. I just keep telling myself that I am 99% sure about it, like I might change my mind at the last minute. Maybe I'll think about it while I'm at work today. Which I have to leave for in 15 minutes. Better find some clean clothes...
No comments:
Post a Comment