Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mt. Etna:


the most active volcano in the world, and the largest volcano in Europe. It was a fun, dirty, dark, cold hike.



Grrr.... I have more pictures to post, but for some reason blogger won't have it. I'm too frustrated to keep trying.

I'll be home in three days. Maybe I'll post more when I get back.

10 comments:

Lynnea said...

Oh my goodness, look how clothed you are...

Kidding, of course.

Don't kill me.

krista said...

I'm always clothed! Now that I'm packing, I'm not sure how I'm going to get all my wonderful northwoods shirts home, though...

Lynnea said...

Well, you had better find a way, missy. You might just have to layer them and wear them ALL on the plane.

Thall said...

You're almost home! Yay for us!

Lynnea said...

Yay for Tyler coming to visit, too!

krista said...

5 comments!?!

Lynnea said...

Five? That's nothing...when you hit the double digits, you have entered my league.

krista said...

obviously.

Lynnea said...

Ummm, Krista? It's time to post again. Thought you should know.

Thall said...

You might have to tell her verbally that you left a post on her blog Lynnea. I think she's avoiding her blog for some reason. Tsk tsk