I've been home for almost a month. Sorry for the lack of updates... My life pretty much only includes these things right now: school, internship, new job, driving, hanging out with Lynnea. For more detailed updates on what I've been up to, please see Lynnea's blog. We're pretty much the same person now.
There may be more to come again someday...
14 comments:
i appreciate that you make no promises of future posts. i won't hold my breath.
So you're the reason she doesn't return my calls.
Bryan, don't get me started...
no promises here. I'm bad with committments.
I'm not so sure why you were obsessed with getting a hold of Lynnea, Bryan. I don't see you calling ME everyday.
Even though I talk to you everyday, I can't help feeling abandoned as one of your readers!
I agree. Completely abandoned.
I'm glad that you check here too pineapple partner! At least now I don't feel completely stupid checking it all the time, even though I know that she's not going to post anything.
It's just one more thing that you and I have in common, partner.
I don't like these comments! they're too southern for my liking.
Well, maybe you should post than, patna!
Oh my. Your last comment cracked me up, Krista.
I wonder if I would have received 37 comments on that boggle blog if I posted it on my own page (since it WAS my idea - let's not forget that).
So this is where everyone's going to post these days.
Hey, welcome to the party, Carl!
Post a Comment