Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BDA

I guess it's been a while since I have put anything up here. The biggest change in my life this year has been a new job, which I started in the spring. It is enjoyable most days and satisfying for now. I'm not sure if it is something that I want to do forever... but I'm pretty sure there is nothing that I would like to do forever. Except travel. Along with a new job comes limited vacation time, but this summer we took a pretty awesome vacation to Bermuda. We went while some friends of ours who used to live there were back visiting, and they were excellent tour guides. The island itself is pretty small, so we were able to see the whole thing in a week while zooming around on our scooters. Tyler and I relaxed during the days on the beach and hung out with our friends in the evening in our guest apartment or the house where they were staying. We snorkeled almost every day and only got a little sunburned... Here are a few more of our pictures:












The view from the top of the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse














The four of us on the beach














Palm trees at sunrise














The kinds of fish we saw in the ocean!













That's it for now. Maybe I will post again later this year.

2 comments:

Thall said...

New blog post! Wooot! Last year you had 7 blog posts, but you are only at 2 this year. I see no reason why you shouldn't at least be able to match last year. Come on!

Jonas of Sinope said...

That's a great picture of the palm trees.