Thursday, April 28, 2005

mmm.... Jamba Juice

Ok, so I really want to change the color of the font on all my posts, but I can't figure out how. I can't figure out how to do anything on this thing! And I can't decide on a template. But anyway, school is almost over and I am still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I am starting to feel at peace with not working at youthworks this summer because I called them on Tuesday to discuss something (well, really to beg for a job) and they said they would get back to me. And I seriously don't think they are going to. So I'm done with them, I guess.

I've had a lot of offers of places to go and people to live with this summer, and I actually think that I will figure something out that doesn't involve Starbucks. Today I don't feel too worried. It might be better to be close to this area because I feel like there are a bunch of weddings I want to go to this summer. I'll figure it out though. I'm having Jamba Juice with Lynnea this afternoon and I'm way excited. Just thought I'd add that.

2 comments:

Lester said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bradley said...

Hey! Nick Lachey is the victim in that relationship. How would you like to never have an intelligent conversation the rest of your life? He's living it.