WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB??!?! This doesn't have anything to do with me, but I'm so enraged that someone shot out Bryan's car windows and now he has to sell his car. Especially in Eden Prairie... I also hope that the stupid rich punks shoot their eyes out.
I mean... I'm a social work student... let's get them in some better afterschool program so they don't go running around the suburbs with BB guns and let's evaluate their home and family situation so that we can figure out why their parents aren't home taking care of them and restricting their BB gun usage.
Is this how I'm supposed to think? I don't think so when it involves Eden Prairie youth... my goal in life was to avoid them.
3 comments:
I guess I WON'T ask you to help me teach Sunday School this month then...
The invitation to live with me over the summer still stands. (Maybe you were talking about that in another post. I'm on a lot of painkillers. For my kidney stone, not for fun.) Who cares about weddings? All they do is cause pneumonia and migraines. Whatshisface at the coffee shop may be your "mentor," but if I'm going to be your role-model, you're going to have to quit going to weddings someday. May as well move out here, live with me and practice.
Post a Comment