Friday, July 07, 2006
problem
Ok, so I'm taking more pictures than my camera can hold, and I don't have my computer here with me to just save them on it. So I want to put them on some sort of online album or something so I can delete them off my camera but still have access to them when I get home to put them on my computer, but I can't find a decent website. I've looked at photobucket and things like that, but they all take a million years to upload one photo on to the album, and I just don't have enough time for something like that. And they want me to add each picture individually, and I just want to copy and paste like 100 pictures and put them on somewhere. Any suggestions for what website I should use or what would be easiest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
put them in a facebook album
or you can try webshots.com
it would end up being too many albums because I have so many pictures (and a lot aren't really ones that anyone else would care to look at, probably). but I'll look into webshots. thanks for the suggestion.
flickr.com seems to work well for people, and you can put hundreds of photos in each album. Here's my friend's: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fareforward
The main problem I see with putting pictures online and then deleting them from your camera is that you will lose the large versions. But maybe that's not a big deal to you. I would make sure you've e-mailed the large versions of your favorite pictures to yourself just so you've got access to them.
yeah, I'll try to do that. I put the pictures on to my roommate's computer, so if I can get hers to a place where they have wireless internet then maybe I can figure out how to email the folder of pictures to myself. I'll try doing it online next week, too. I'm leaving for Rome in 6 hours! We're going to be there for the weekend, which should be interesting with the world cup game on Sunday. Anyway, more pictures will be up next week. Thanks for the advice.
Did you get a large card for your camera to avoid this problem? Oh well, I'm happy that you're taking lots of pictures!! I can't wait to see them all with a wonderful commentary on each one.
I am taking a lot of pictures, but I try to get them off the card just in case I use up the space... I don't want to end up somewhere and not be able to take more! Rome pictures will come soon!
Post a Comment