Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the ride

I found some pictures from that crazy ride that I tried to describe from Freedom Fest over the 4th of July... but they still don't do it justice. I tried to put a video of the thing up, but it didn't work, so hopefully you can still understand how crazy this thing was and how we almost died.


In the beginning of the ride we held on lightly...




Then Rashad almost fell off and had to hold on for his life, or be thrown off onto the ground when the ride tipped sideways.




Once we got comfortable on the thing we tried to stand up and dance....
...but then we realized that we were also going to get thrown off the ride.

In the end, I was shocked that I came off the ride bleeding, but was ultimately thankful that I was even still alive.

1 comment:

Lynnea said...

Wow, your hand looks huge.