My cat (whom most of you know as Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and I have been hanging out a lot lately. This helped me realize that this week of not working is really the crappiest idea ever. I'm not sure why I decided to take a week off between coming home from WV and going back to work here. It has been good for me as far as the transition between one place and another goes, but I'm really not used to sitting around, day after day, and having so much time to just think. It's been needed lately, but I am a little bit excited about going back to work today. I should really enjoy this feeling while it lasts because knowing that I have to work the next 6 days in a row is going to make me hate my life very soon.
I've been so confused lately about so many things, and my life and what I had planned for my life and what I thought my life would be like coming back home has been 100% flipped around, but I'm trusting that this is good for me. I'm still missing WV a lot, and I wish that everyone could go there and experience it. One of the greatest lessons I learned is how to love the unlovely... But now I have to dig my black and white clothes out of my closet where they have been sitting for the last 3 months and get ready to love a whole different group of people. This will be different.
No comments:
Post a Comment