I'm going to Washington D.C. tomorrow, and I don't really want to go. It's late, I haven't packed, I have to call my phone company still and work out why they are charging me $196 (don't worry Lynnea, that's for 2 months. but still, too much), I haven't talked to Bryan at all on the phone since he got back from Jamaica and I don't know if I'll be able to call him when I get back because I don't know if he'll have a phone when he moves to Colorado in a few days. I just want to go to bed and not get up at 4:30 am to start this weekend extravaganza.
I think it will be fun once I get there, but right now I just am not ready for it. I am trying to finish up here, and when I get back from DC I'll only have one week left in WV. It's weird to me. But I am going with a few girls from this area and one of them hasn't been to a city bigger than... well, I'm not sure if she's really left West Virginia, so she probably hasn't been to a city bigger than St. Cloud-ish. She's excited, so hopefully I'll get some energy and be excited too.
Besides this it is going so well here. I just got back from a pool party and was able to talk and hang out with a few people there that I love and don't want to leave. I had a really good conversation with Jim the other day and just feel really... encouraged and confused, but excited about the future. Less frustration, more excitement to figure out where in the world (and I mean the World) God will lead me.
So there you have it. I'm off to a busy and exhausting couple of days, but 2 weeks from today I should be back in the TC! That's kinda cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment