Friday, August 26, 2005

kristacoffee... what does that really mean?

My only motivation in making it through the fall semester is knowing that I have a month off for Christmas break. This would be okay if it were, say, NOVEMBER, but I don't even start the semester for another week and a half.

Do I really need to finish college when I know I can do what I want to do without a college degree? Of course it will help, but I'm trying to decide if I really care at this point. I guess I'd feel bad about spending so much money and time on school in the last three years, only to not finish... but I don't even feel like I'm close.

Maybe school will not be as bad as I think. Maybe I should start looking for a new job that doesn't make me miserable. Maybe I should just go back to WV and intern for the rest of my life.

I've always been so anxious to "grow up," but I never really thought about how many confusing decisions I'd have to make... I should have enjoyed high school while everything was laid out for me. Or I should just learn how to be satisfied.

1 comment:

Jonas of Sinope said...

I like how the title of your post has nothing to do with the content.