This is just a sweet bridge. I feel like I'm going to die every time I cross it, but it's still cool.
This is the sign for a town called Widen. It's full of bullet holes, and the town itself isn't a whole lot better...
It's very common to see Confederate flags on houses around here... doesn't mean a whole lot to me, coming from Minnesota, but it's a cultural thing here.A
It's hard to believe that real people actually live in these.
Another house in Widen.
The inside of a house in Widen. I think it used to be a meth lab and no one actually lives here now, but some of the insides of the houses people DO live in sometimes look like this, too.
This is another common sight around here. Houses burn down all the time, and they never get cleaned up.
Here's a good looking car in front of a good looking trailer!
My favorite restaurant! Well, I've never actually eaten there, but it's got the best name ever for a hot dog joint.
This is just a little of what I see daily.


2 comments:
Who wouldn't want to live there? Lester, that's who. I know what you've told me about the shopping and I would just die, Krista, I would just die.
Yeah, I can't believe I haven't even been to a Target in like three months, let alone a real mall...
Post a Comment